Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm seriously considering using these.


+cheaper to reuse than buy tampons every month (reusable for 6 months or more)
+better for the environment (an estimated 20 billion bleached pads and tampons end up in sewage systems each year)
+better for my body (free of dioxin and synthetic fibers found in normal tampons which is said to cause ovarian, cervical and breast cancer)

more info here http://www.jadeandpearl.com/tampon-sponge.htm

this came up in my google search also. hahahah ew!
SPONGE BOB!! Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

elizibith said...

haha isn't the best thing you can do to use a diva cup?

uhg i couldn't handle it.

Alyse said...

I don't think so, I heard those don't even work that well when it comes to leaks and stuff. And I heard they're pretty uncomfortable.